GENERAL CANCELLATION CHARGES
For all cancellations, Nordic Indegree Voyage make every effort to ensure you the best protection. However, late cancellation can result in compensation claims from hotels and other service providers. All cancellations must be sent to Indegree Voyage in writing, by fax, post or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cancellation charges: Indegree Voyage charges cancellation fees at a percentage of the total tour package price, as follows:
• More than 4 weeks before scheduled tour arrival date: 20%*
• Less than 3 weeks before scheduled tour arrival date: 50%*
• Less than 72 hours before scheduled tour arrival date: 100%*
* These are the general cancellation terms for all packages with the exception of Small Group tours and Group bookings. Also please be advised that the cancellation fees for certain travel packages and services may be different, in which case the cancellation terms and fees are outlined on the tour package page.
Notification of cancellations: If you need to cancel you should notify your travel consultant as soon as possible.
If you need to cancel with short notice (72 hours or less before arrival), please let us know in an email to email@example.com and then call our main customer service number or, if after business hours, our emergency hotline (the number is provided in our voicemail message).
SMALL GROUPS – CANCELLATION CHARGES
For Small Groups individual bookings, Indegree Voyage charges cancellation fees at a percentage of the total tour package price, as follows:
• More than 6 weeks before the scheduled tour arrival date: 30% cancellation fee (where 20% are „Forever Yours Deposit“)
• Less than 4 weeks before the scheduled tour arrival date: 50% cancellation fee
• Less than 2 weeks before the scheduled tour arrival date: 100% cancellation fee
FOR GROUP BOOKINGS, INDEGREE VOYAGE CHARGES CANCELLATION FEES AT A PERCENTAGE OF THE TOTAL TOUR PACKAGE PRICE, AS FOLLOWS:
For cancellation of the entire group booking:
• 13 to 10 weeks before the scheduled tour arrival date: non-refundable deposit of 20% of the estimated total price
• 10 to 8 weeks before the scheduled tour arrival date: 30%
• 8 to 4 weeks before the scheduled tour arrival date: 50%
• Less than 4 weeks prior to arrival: 100%
• Cancellation terms may differ than the terms stated above when dealing with large groups.
For the cancellation of individual members within a group booking:
• Please note that the cancellation by passenger(s) within a group may either result in a price increase for the whole group or a cancellation fee being charged to the passenger(s) that cancelled.
• For the cancellation of less than 10% of group: 0 up to 4 weeks prior to arrival: there is no fee (however it may result in a price increase for the whole group)
– less than 4 weeks prior to arrival: 50% cancellation fee
– less than 2 weeks prior to arrival: 100% cancellation fee
• Cancellation of more than 10% of group participants follows entire group cancellation terms stated above.
Please note that cancellation rules are stricter than normal for the following services: international and domestic flights, day tours that include flights, accommodation at ice/snow/igloo hotels, train tickets and cruises. Therefore, Indegree Voyage cannot refund any of these services booked through us. In the event some of our tour packages have stricter cancellation rules, the information will be stated in the package details online.
INVOICE & VOUCHER DELIVERY
All travel documents are sent to the Customers electronically as PDF documents attached in an email.
You may also request to have the documents mailed to you by first class post. There is a small additional fee for this service. In accordance with mail order regulations, documents must be sent to the billing address of the credit card holder, not to the address(es) of the passenger(s), unless they are one and the same. Please note that Nordic Visitor cannot accept responsibility for documents mislaid or lost by postal services. We therefore recommend that all documents be sent to you by Registered Post or Courier Service to your home address, though there is an extra cost for this.