Arrive to Yangon by flight. Meet our tour guide and then, transfer to hotel. If time permit, visit Shwedagon pagoda. Overnight at hotel. Meal: No meal Overnight at hotel in Yangon
YANGON CITY TOUR (B)
Sightseeing Yangon (guided tour with private car) the tour leads along Strand Road, into Mahabandoola Street, through India-town and China-town, past Sule Pagoda with its golden chedi, which makes a useful landmark in downtown Yangon and impressive colonial style government buildings such as the City Hall, General Telegraph Office, the Supreme Court, High Court and many pastel- painted shops and apartments. Later visit to Bogyoke Market, , formally know as Scott Market, a sprawling 75 year old shopping complex noted for its variety of handicrafts and other items which provide an excellent opportunity for a shopping spree. Afterwards, visit Chaukhtatgyi Reclining Image, then we make a short stop at the Royal Lake where we can admire the view of the Karaweik Hall overlooking this scenic lake. Then visit to Shwedagon Pagoda, famous world wide - its golden stupa is the 'heart' of Buddhist Myanmar., the Pagoda is believed to be 2,500 years old and the central stupa in surrounded by dozens of intricately decorated buildings and statues. There are always many Myanmar people praying and making offerings at Shwedagon, and it's a fascinating place to spend time watching the world go by. Overnight at hotel. Meal: Breakfast Overnight at hotel in Yangon
YANGON DEPARTURE (B)
Morning free on your own. Transfer to Yangon International Airport for departure flight Meal: Breakfast We then drive to Kuang Si Falls, located 30 kilometers south of Luang Prabang. The many tiered waterfalls have scooped out small basins of turquoise color. You can cool off with a refreshing swim in the pools and hike around the falls if wanted. You’ll also visit the Kuang Si Falls Butterfly Park, one of the must-visit spots, newly opened on January 2014. Return to Luang Prabang and on the way back a stop will be made at one of the local villages before getting to Wat Siphouthabath to admire the sunset. Meal: Breakfast Overnight at hotel in Luang Prabang
- 2 nights : accommodation in sharing twin room with daily breakfast
- Sightseeing with local English guide mentioned in the program
- All transfers are with car and driver only
- Transfer and sightseeing with private air-conditioned car as mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Refreshing towel and drinking water (one bottle per person per day) on tours
- Services not mentioned in our itinerary
- Meals, drinks and personal expenses (eg. laundry, telephone call etc).
- Camera and video camera fees.
- Myanmar visa fees.
- External airfare. (i.e. BKK/ RGN/ BKK )
- Early check in and Late check out from hotel
- Insurance of all kinds
- Porter charges, Tips (eg. Driver, guide,..)
- Tipping for guides, drivers, hotel staff, restaurant staff, boat rider, etc.
- Surcharge for Peak season, Tet Lunar New year holidays, and compulsory dinner at some hotel & resort on Xmas and New year’s Eve
- Travel insurance (we highly recommend that you purchase adequate insurance).